Monday, October 21, 2013

Bodyline's L329 JSK (in black) Review~ Positive!

\

Hello lovelies! I recently purchased this lovely JSK in black! Let me tell you that I am head-over-heels in love with it! It's a nice, heavy JSK with lots of super cute details. If you're interested in this dress definitely click on to read the review!

Shipping:

I ordered this jsk on March 12 (a Tuesday. ordered it very late that day) and got my tracking number the next day. I used Airmail. I received the package on April 2 so it took 3 weeks to get to me, not bad!
(I would've gotten it much earlier if I'd ordered the day before or much earlier that Tuesday since they only ship on Tuesdays. By the time I ordered, the packages were already being shipped so I had to wait until the next Tuesday for it to be shipped. You live, you learn!)
Lesson: Always aim to order on Mondays or even SUNDAYS (for airmail) to get your order quicker than I did.

Shipping: ♥♥♥♥♥

Packaging:

This is how the JSK was shipped to me. It's the thick plastic envelope. It came with no rips and was taped with super strong tape! Hard to rip so I had to cut it open. Very happy with that!


I forgot to take a picture of the packaged skirt! But it's Bodyline's classic packaging as shown in A World in Lace's picture shown below.

Source
Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥

The JSK:

First impression was the small dirty spots on my dress. It had brown spots on the front (probably from storage) but came out super easily with a damp paper towel so it wasn't a big deal.


The dress is even more adorable in person! Comes with a detachable bow, as Bodyline dresses usually do, that can be worn pinned on the dress or slipped through a headband as a headbow. It has little black pearls on them which makes it super adorable!

My hair bow is not the detachable bow and the bow is not pictured, sorry!
Heart brooch not included (I made it!)
Here is the jsk worn with my Anna House blouse underneath! It's a very comfortable jsk with a bit of weight on it; I own a Malco Modes petti so it's no big deal. The lace on it is, obviously, not the best but it's also not the worst! It's fairly soft and not scratchy at all. The bottom of the dress has tiers made of chiffon dotted with hearts.

Detail Pictures:

Chiffon at the bottom
Lace on the bodice (chest)

Overall:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (5/5)
I would definitely recommend this JSK to anyone! It's very versatile and can adapt to different styles. It's also very comfortable and will hold up well! Good for summer and fall and has many cute, subtle details 

No comments:

Post a Comment