Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Rilakkuma Day! 10.11.14



This past Saturday, San-X celebrated Rilakkuma Day at FAO Shwarz! They had so much Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma and Kiitori merchandise! Plushies of all sizes, pens, mugs, pencil pouches, kigurumis, you name it!



They also had a Rilakkuma mascot you could take pictures with, and cute lolitas and fairy kei girls working the event! I was so excited!

My boyfriend and I took pictures with Rilakkuma together and I dressed in lolita for the occasion (something I haven't done in MONTHS!)

Sources: (mine) and 2 (The Rilakkuma Girls, including Victoria Suzanne!)

In the end, my boyfriend offered to get me any plush I wanted and my heart was set on the Korilakkuma bunny head pillow. We literally grabbed the VERY last one. I was so happy! All in all, a very kawaii day!


For more photos, search the hashtag #RilakkumaDay on Instagram!

P.S. If you're in NYC during October, the Rilakkuma displays will be up for the entire month, so don't miss it!
OOTD:


Cardigan: Forever 21
Necklace: Handmade by me
Bow Double Brooch: Little Banshees
JSK: Bodyline
Purse: Betsey Johnson
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Bakers
My poor petti died by the end of the event (lots of smooshing in between people)  
I really liked the coord though! First one I've 100% been satisfied with!

Are you planning to go see the Rilakkuma Displays?
What merch would you have gotten if you had been there?

No comments:

Post a Comment