Thursday, November 13, 2014

Angelic Pretty's New Print: Sugar Dream Dome

Funny thing how I was just talking about AP's "new direction" and then they throw this sweet thing my way!

One thing, that I think not many people know, about me is that I love seasonal things! I love seasonal decor, food, accessories and clothing! It's why I love October-February: Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day. This is one of the biggest reasons I love this print! It's so wintery and cute. The print is very reminiscent of the infamous Day Dream Carnival, but that print style really was gorgeous. My favorite colorway, surprisingly enough, is not the pink one but the sax (light blue) colorway! And my favorite cut is the faux fur-lined jsk. It screams "winter wonderland" to me, which is great because I've been singing Let it Snow for the past few days...

I decided to try and coord it in a way that makes me feel super wintery and warm and fuzzy and this is what I came up with!

Sugar Dream Dome

So what do you think about AP's new print?
Love it, Hate it or Meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment